- This event has passed.
Continuity Planning in Uncertain Times – COVID-19 Webinar Series
April 21 @ 11:30 am - 12:00 pm
The spread of the COVID-19 pandemic is creating rapid changes in manufacturing, impacting businesses of all sizes. Even in the midst of change, planning for business continuity must remain top-of-mind.
The Continuity Planning in Uncertain Times Webinar will address:
- How to implement and/or adjust your risk plan
- What are your risks to your organization, you team, your supply chain?
- How do you assess your risks and make plans to address them immediately?
Webinar Download: Continuity Planning in Uncertain Times
Additional Webinar Resources
- Continuity Planning in Uncertain Times Presentation Slides
- 4 Key Elements of an Effective Risk Management Program
- COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Checklist
- Risk Management Planning
Complimentary 1-on-1 risk management planning conversation with IMEC. Take this opportunity to discuss your current and anticipated risks with an IMEC expert, while developing a plan to address those risks. To schedule your conversation, contact Emily Lee with IMEC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presented with support from:
Cost: FREE – limited to 50 participants. A recording of the webinar will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Presenter: Ken Wunderlich and Mike Lyle, IMEC
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com