- This event has passed.
Combining Lean and Safety: A Powerful 1-2 Punch Webinar
September 10, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
NEXT STEP FOR ILLINOIS MANUFACTURERS: SCHEDULE YOUR LEAN ASSESSMENT
- Complimentary, comprehensive assessment for Illinois manufacturers
- 4-8 hours of on-site tours and interviews
- Identify process improvement opportunities and outline next steps for your team
- To schedule your conversation: Email Emily Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Webinar Resources: Combining Lean and Safety – A Powerful 1-2 Punch
- Presentation Slides: Combining Lean and Safety – A Powerful 1-2 Punch
- Five Helpful Lean Tools Manufacturers Can Use Today to Improve Productivity
- Lean Through COVID-19: Adapting Lean Tools To Changing Times
- How to Implement Standard Work in a Covid-19 Environment
- The 5S Game: Improve Productivity and Quality
- Creating a Safe Work Environment
- Visionary Leadership: Keys to a Successful Continuous Improvement Transformation
When combined with Lean practices, a safe workplace also becomes a more productive workplace.
Lean safety is a systematic approach to identifying and controlling the waste in processes/activities which could cause accidents or illnesses. Eight wastes are typically thought of in terms of production and quality processes.
Relating safety to productivity can gain buy-in from management for ongoing support and resources needed to implement a Lean safety program. Join IMEC to explore how addressing the 8 Wastes of Lean can improve safety without sacrificing efficiency or effectiveness.
8 Wastes of Lean
- Non-Utilized Talent
- Extra Processing
Presented with support from:
Presenter: Ed Huey, Technical Specialist | IMEC
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com