- This event has passed.
Combining Lean and Safety: A Powerful 1-2 Punch Webinar
September 10, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
When combined with Lean practices, a safe workplace also becomes a more productive workplace.
Lean safety is a systematic approach to identifying and controlling the waste in processes/activities which could cause accidents or illnesses. Eight wastes are typically thought of in terms of production and quality processes.
Relating safety to productivity can gain buy-in from management for ongoing support and resources needed to implement a Lean safety program. Join IMEC to explore how addressing the 8 Wastes of Lean can improve safety without sacrificing efficiency or effectiveness.
8 Wastes of Lean
- Non-Utilized Talent
- Extra Processing
Webinar Download: Combining Lean and Safety – A Powerful 1-2 Punch
SPECIAL OFFER: Lean Conversation
- We are offering a conversation with our IMEC Lean experts, which is an opportunity to identify next steps to improve the safety and efficiency of your production processes. IMEC’s Lean experts are here to help you! To schedule your conversation, contact Emily Lee with IMEC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Webinar Resources: Combining Lean and Safety – A Powerful 1-2 Punch
- Presentation Slides: Combining Lean and Safety – A Powerful 1-2 Punch
- Five Helpful Lean Tools Manufacturers Can Use Today to Improve Productivity
- Lean Through COVID-19: Adapting Lean Tools To Changing Times
- How to Implement Standard Work in a Covid-19 Environment
- The 5S Game: Improve Productivity and Quality
- Creating a Safe Work Environment
- Visionary Leadership: Keys to a Successful Continuous Improvement Transformation
Presented with support from:
Cost: FREE! A recording of the webinar will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Presenter: Ed Huey, Technical Specialist | IMEC
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com