- This event has passed.
Cobot Safety: Rules, Regulations, and Risk Reviews Webinar
December 15, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
Collaborative robots are the fastest growing segment in industrial robotics – for good reason. They are flexible, easy to program, and when compared to their “older generation” industrial counterparts, far safer and less expensive, as well as faster to deploy. But those who use or want to use cobots need to understand the risks and liability involved, as with any other machine on their factory floor.
This event is sponsored by the National Institute of Standards and Technology Manufacturing Extension Partnership, Purdue MEP, The Center for Industrial Research and Service at Iowa State University (CIRAS), and the Illinois Manufacturing Excellence Center (IMEC).
- Complimentary I-SMART Automation Implementation Evaluation: Let the industry experts from IMEC, CIRAS or Purdue MEP evaluate suitability of potential applications, determine business case for best option(s), and provide written report to company on findings.
- Visit the Industry 4.0 Showcase Manufacturer page to get started!
ADDITIONAL WEBINAR RESOURCES: Cobot Safety: Rules, Regulations, and Risk Reviews
- I-SMART Program presentation slides
- Becomes an Industry 4.0 Showcase Manufacturer
- How to Seize a Digital Transformation Opportunity in COVID Times
- How Automation and AI May Help Level the Playing Field for Women in Manufacturing
- High-Mix/Low-Volume Manufacturers Are a Sweet Spot for Collaborative Robots
Presented in partnership with:
Cost: FREE! A recording of the webinar will be available on this page.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org