- This event has passed.
CMMC 2.0 UPDATES: Changes to the Cybersecurity Requirements of DoD Suppliers Webinar
December 7, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
YOUR NEXT STEP: REGISTER FOR MAKE STEADY PROGRESS: CMMC Cybersecurity 15-Part Training Series for Manufacturers
- Live virtual training every month (August 2021– October 2022), with access to all session recordings for on-demand viewing.
- Detailed walk-through of controls
- Translate the CMMC requirements into language that manufacturers – not cybersecurity experts – can understand
- Provide an up-to-date deep dive into each of the CMMC practice families and domains
- Outline monthly action steps for ongoing progress
- Resources and materials for download
- Learn more and register!
- Handout: CMMC 2.0 UPDATES: Changes to the Cybersecurity Requirements of DoD Suppliers
- Find your Local MEP Center
- CMMC Website
- Small Business Information Security: The Fundamentals (NISTIR 7621 Revision 1)
- NIST MEP Cybersecurity Self-Assessment Handbook For Assessing NIST SP 800-171 Security Requirements in Response to DFARS Cybersecurity Requirements (NIST Handbook 162)
- Supplier Performance Risk System (SPRS)
- Watch: ROADMAP TO SECURITY: Create your Plan to Become Cybersecure Webinar
- Watch: ROADMAP TO SECURITY: Cybersecurity Questionnaire and Virtual Workshop
- Watch: STEPS FOR PROTECTION: Virtual Cybersecurity Day
- Session 1: Cybersecurity Gaps in Manufacturing
- Session 2: Increase Employee and Personal Cybersecurity Awareness
- Watch: DEMYSTIFY CYBER INSURANCE: How Controls Can Save Manufacturers Money and Increase Protection Webinar
Cybersecurity requirements for companies in the DoD supply chain can be confusing. This session will briefly explain the history of these requirements and what we can expect from CMMC 2.0.
Join us to learn how manufacturers can plan, prioritize, and implement cybersecurity requirements in a way that’s good for business – now and into the future.
Topics covered include:
- Key changes resulting in the release of CMMC 2.0, building on and refining the original CMMC program requirements
- Updated levels of cybersecurity certification within CMMC 2.0
- New opportunities for self-assessment or third-party audit
- Expected timeline for the rollout of CMMC 2.0, understanding that requirements are still subject to change
- Steps your company can take today to adhere to CMMC 2.0 requirements
Presented in partnership with:
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Celia Paulsen facilitates efforts to improve the cybersecurity posture of small and medium size manufacturers throughout the U.S. as the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) Cybersecurity Services Specialist. She has been at NIST for about ten years doing research and developing guidance in areas such as cyber supply chain risk management, small business cybersecurity, and cybersecurity for additive manufacturing. Prior to joining NIST, Celia was an analyst for the National Security Agency in the US Army. She has an MBA in information security from California State University, San Bernardino, and bachelor’s degrees in information technology and business management.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org