Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification With No IT Staff
October 19 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
One thing is very apparent with CMMC, it is very technical and will require a high degree of technical skill to do it properly. But, many small businesses don’t have a dedicated IT staff, or their IT team has no hands-on experience with meeting technical standards. How can a business with limited or no IT staff achieve CMMC certification?
In this session, our team will explain the technical resources and skills needed to prepare for a CMMC certification.We’ll address:
- Which CMMC requirements involve technology and which are organizational processes?
- What technical decisions will companies face when preparing for CMMC?
- In what cases can an external IT expert be helpful?
- Can CMMC certification be achieved without an IT staff on the payroll?
- What are the pros and cons of hiring your own IT staff?
PRESENTED IN PARTNERSHIP WITH:
Contact Name: Maddy Yoder Dimmick
Contact Email: email@example.com