- This event has passed.
Critical Information for Employers as Employees Return to Work Webinar
May 28 @ 9:00 am - 10:15 am
Join IMEC and Labor and Employment attorney Scott Cruz from Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C. for a free webinar covering what employers need to know to prepare for employees re-entering the workplace after pandemic-related closures or remote work situations.
This webinar will address the following topics:
- When can you require employees to return to work?
- Workplace reintegration plan
- Medical testing of employees and other screening
- OSHA considerations
- Interactions with visitors, customers and vendors
- Unemployment (state and federal)
- Ongoing remote work/wage and hour issues
- Employee policies
Webinar Download: Critical Information for Employers as Employees Come Back to the Workplace
SPECIAL OFFER: Policy and Procedure Review
Receive feedback on your existing and updated policies and procedures that document your employment and safety processes. Contact Emily Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the conversation.
Additional Webinar Resources: Critical Information for Employers as Employees Come Back to the Workplace
- Critical Information for Employers as Employees Come Back to the Workplace Presentation Slides
- COVID-19 Workplace Health and Safety Guidance for Employees and Staff of Businesses
- CDC Poster: Symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- OSHA Revised Enforcement Guidance for Recording Cases of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) – Updated May 19, 2020
Presented in partnership with:
Presented with support from:
Cost: FREE – limited to 50 participants. A recording of the webinar will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Presenter: Scott Cruz, Labor and Employment Attorney | Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com