- This event has passed.
Changing Long-Term Goals Because of Short-Term Disruptions Webinar
April 16 @ 11:30 am - 12:00 pm
Short term disruption not only disrupts and interrupts business, but also our thinking in how we do business. While it is uncomfortable to endure, as we wish our circumstance was that of even one week ago, when our work was more comfortable and uneventful.
But, as uncomfortable as it is, disruption is also an opportunity. The learning that comes from disruption can help to shape a more strategic and resilient long-term growth plan – despite the unpleasantness in getting through it.
Join IMEC for suggestions on how to prepare a long term strategy to guide you through challenging business situations, one that can provide the perfect opportunity to learn, plan, prepare and boost confidence for the future.
Download the Short-Term Disruptions as a Catalyst for Long Term Growth Webinar
Additional Webinar Resources: Short-Term Disruptions Can be a Catalyst for Long Term Growth
- Short-Term Disruptions as a Catalyst for Long Term Growth Presentation Slides
- Business Growth Information Sheet
- Growth Plan Brainstorm
- Complimentary 1-on-1 brainstorm session with an IMEC expert about the growth plan for your company. To schedule your session, contact Emily Lee with IMEC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complimentary Website Analysis
- StratMarketing Group has offered to complete a complimentary website analysis. This is an opportunity to learn the strengths and opportunities for improvement of your site, as a stand alone feature and in comparison to 1-2 of your competitors. To take advantage of this opportunity, contact Emily Lee with IMEC at email@example.com.
Presented with support from:
Cost: FREE – limited to 50 participants. A recording of the webinar will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Presenter: Mary Mechler, IMEC Technical Specialist
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org