- This event has passed.
KEEP YOUR PEOPLE: Improve Team Engagement in Manufacturing Amidst Changes Workshop
October 13, 2021 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
YOUR NEXT STEP: Building Your Team Engagement Strategy
1-on-1 call with IMEC or Dale Carnegie Training to review:
- Key lessons from this workshop
- Challenges in your current state
- Steps to take you towards your goal
- To request a meeting, contact Emily Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
ADDITIONAL WORKSHOP RESOURCES
- Participant Guide: KEEP YOUR PEOPLE: Improve Team Engagement in Manufacturing Amidst Changes
- Watch: FIND AND KEEP: Improve Talent Acquisition and Employee Retention Webinar
- Read: Talent Acquisition: What is your Strategy?
- Watch: BE THE CHANGE: Incorporating Corporate Social Responsibility into Your Brand
- Watch: START OFF STRONG: Onboarding New Employees for Long-Term Success Webinar
- Watch: BUILD LEADERS WITHIN: Key Skills to Develop your Front-Line Leaders Webinar
- Watch: KEEP YOUR TALENT: Retain your Workforce with Stay Interviews Webinar
- Read: Retain your Workforce with Stay Interviews
“How are you holding up?”
Many manufacturing organizations around the world are reporting logistics delays, shortages of supplies, labor shortages, and due to the PPE guidelines for COVID and increased demand for products.
Many workers are having to do 1.5 to 3 times the amount of work they did in 2019. This is leading to massive burnout, disengagement, and high voluntary turnover.
If you are experiencing any of this, come join us for an interactive webinar where we will showcase ideas that are working around the world to help.
This interactive workshop will:
- Discuss some of the major challenges in Manufacturing since COVID
- Define and then discuss the role of Engagement in impacting Quality, Production, Efficiency, and Turnover
- Feature a strategy to reinforce positive behaviors and address disengagement by your team
- Look at simple, practical tools that can be applied immediately that work to improve morale & increase engagement
- Jonathan McGee, Deputy Director | Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity
Presented in partnership with:
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS
Ashley focuses on the people aspect of the people, process, product model and brings her diverse experience as an associate human resources consultant to IMEC. She is responsible for aiding Illinois manufacturers in all of their human resource needs to deliver customized HR solutions. Ashley provides human capital management advisory services and help companies develop and communicate policies, train employees and implement a recruitment process. She also provides consultation and guidance to senior management and organizational partner in the interpretation of HR management policies, procedures, programs and applications of laws and regulations.
David assess challenges to individuals and organizations, and design systemic solution strategies. He is able to train groups on employee engagement, change management, leadership, management processes, strategic planning & goal setting, sales, communication, presentations, handling conflict, performance appraisals, and human relations. In addition to group training, David coaches individuals to achieve their optimum potential, and manage change to realize professional goals. David is a dynamic speaker for industry conferences, special consulting, and training projects around the world both face-to-face and virtually.
Workshop Cost: $50.00 / attendee.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com