- This event has passed.
The Case for Maintenance Excellence: Improve Your Bottom Line Webinar
November 11, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
WEBINAR DOWNLOAD: The Case for Maintenance Excellence: Improve Your Bottom Line
Billions of dollars are lost every year due to unplanned downtime and early failure of operating assets. Maintenance excellence practices can improve your company’s bottom line by improving safety, quality, delivery and cost.
The maintenance process has a measurable effect on the safety, quality, and production output of a company. Without a strategy or the experience necessary to run a Maintenance department, the equipment’s efficiency/output is in a downward spiral.
Join IMEC and Fuss & O’Neill Manufacturing Solutions for a webinar addressing the importance of a strong maintenance program, including:
- Planned vs Reactive Maintenance
- The Value of Precision Maintenance
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Keys to Success
SPECIAL OFFER: Meeting with Fuss & O’Neill
- The team from Fuss & O’Neill will be in Illinois the week of November 16, and available for on-sight meetings with manufacturers. Meetings will focus around safety and/or maintenance improvement opportunities.
- To get on the schedule, contact Melissa Zirbel, IMEC Resources Manager, at email@example.com
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES: The Case for Maintenance Excellence: Improve Your Bottom Line
- Presentation Slides
- The Association of Asset Management Professionals
- Society for Maintenance & Reliability Professionals
- Preventative Maintenance Now for Success Later
- Training for Success As We Face the Maintenance Skills Gap
- Common Misconceptions for Aligning Total Productive Maintenance with Your Business Strategy
Presented in partnership with:
Presented with support from:
Unable to attend the live webinar? A recording of the webinar will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Cost: FREE! A recording of the webinar will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org