- This event has passed.
Business and Industry Innovation Summit
March 14, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Registration will be available at the door on March 14 beginning at 8:15am.
The Business and Industry Innovation Summit brings together tri-state businesses and manufacturers to collaborate, train and grow their competitive futures.
Keynote Speaker: Jack Uldrich – Global Futurist
- Joe Tracy, Dot Foods
- April Glosser, Thrive Market Intelligence
- Daniel “Doc” Sewell, Alpine Security
- Dimitrios Saranteas, IMEC
- Honey Zimmerman, Western Illinois University
- Michael Barth, ThyssenKrup Presta
Session topics include:
- Digital Manufacturing and Design
- Cyber Security
- Corporate Culture
- Market Intelligence
- Career Pathways/Youth Talent Pipeline
- Supply Chain Management
Cost: $50; Discount rate of $25 for students, faculty, and staff
Sponsors: IMEC, John Wood Community College, Great River Economic Development Foundation, WGEM, Workforce Innovation Board of Western Illinois, Quincy University, CIRAS, Missouri Enterprise
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 309-677-4633
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org