- This event has passed.
Building a Sustainable Workforce Through Apprenticeships and the Integration of Advanced Technologies Webinar
October 20 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Across Illinois, manufacturers focus on building a sustainable workforce and integrating emerging advanced technology into the production process. Apprenticeship Illinois is helping fill open positions with registered apprenticeship training programs. The training provides a work-based learning environment while the apprentice earns an income and works towards a nationally recognized credential. Robotics, artificial intelligence, and the application of green processes are creating manufacturing environments to operate more efficiently and flexibility to adapt to the changing workforce.
This webinar will allow you to hear directly from manufacturers utilizing Apprenticeship Illinois and advanced technologies to address common pain points changing the future of manufacturing.
- Prysmian Group – Eric Perks, Plant Manager
- Pepsi Mid-America – Larry Chambers, VP of Facilities and Fleet Management
- Natural Fiber Welding – Tom Waggoner, COO
- Sylvia Garcia, Acting Director | Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity
- Kristy Johns, Marketing Manager | IMEC
Presented in partnership by:
Contact Name: Emily Lee, IMEC
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org