- This event has passed.
BUILD YOUR WORKFORCE: Strengthen and Diversify your Manufacturing Talent Pipeline with Apprenticeship Webinar
June 23, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
YOUR NEXT STEP: Apprenticeship Conversation
- Talk with JFF and IMEC about needs specific to your company
- Learn next steps to meet your goals
- Contact Emily Lee at email@example.com to start the conversation
- Presentation Handout: Strengthen and Diversify your Manufacturing Talent Pipeline with Apprenticeship
- JFF Center for Apprenticeship & Work-Based Learning
- Apprenticeship Illinois: Illinois has a definition for youth apprenticeships and pre-apprenticeships that link to the registered apprenticeships. These definitions have been approved by the State Workforce Board, ICCB, ISBE and the State’s P-20 Council.
- Chicago Public School Work-Based Learning Toolkit: The CPS toolkit has been developed to help teachers, their intermediary support providers, and employer partners deliver educationally rich and authentic work-based learning experiences that connect students to future opportunities.
- Watch these recommended IMEC webinars to prepare your company
- DEVELOP YOUR TEAM: Building your Solid House of Workforce Development Webinar
- BUILD BETTER LEADERS: Improve Training and Management to Retain Employees Webinar: English | Spanish
- FILL THE GAP: How Automation and Millennials Will Change Manufacturing Webinar
- BUILD YOUR TEAM: The Business Case for Diversity in Manufacturing Webinar
- KEEP YOUR TALENT: Retain your Workforce with Stay Interviews Webinar
- IMPROVE YOUR CULTURE: Diversity and Inclusion in Workplace Policies Webinar
Join IMEC and JFF’s Center for Apprenticeship & Work-Based Learning to learn how the tried-and-true apprenticeship training model can be used to attract and develop talent and create a more diverse manufacturing workforce.
Promising practices and strategies will be shared on the components, partnerships, and equitable and inclusive practices that make these programs beneficial for both the employer and apprentice.
Apprenticeship has proved to be an effective means of training and upskilling new hires and incumbent workers in a wide variety of manufacturing occupations, such as machinist, CNC machine operator, manufacturing engineering technician, and many other high-demand roles, so come to this webinar and discover how it can work for your company.
Presented in partnership with:
Workforce Development Webinar Series
- When we hear workforce, we think of people at work or available to work. The challenges are how to find and get people to work and stabilize and develop our workforce. This can be extremely challenging because there are many elements that must be visualized, understood, and addressed to stabilize and develop our workforce to achieve enterprise excellence. In this webinar leaders are introduced to the elements, focus points, and process to improve their House of Workforce. If you find that your team has an ongoing struggle with the workforce, this webinar is for you!
- Leaders and decision-makers are becoming acutely aware of the ever-changing landscape of workforce talent development and the need for robust succession planning to face the impending tidal wave of retirements. During this webinar we will highlight the need for succession planning and identify 3 initial — and essential — steps to effectively begin a strategic succession plan.
Cost: FREE! Unable to attend the live session? A recording of the panel discussion will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org