BOOST SALES SKILLS: Building Virtual Relationships Training Series for Illinois Manufacturers
February 3 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
ATTENTION MANUFACTURERS! Boost your virtual sales skills at the 3-part training series on January 20, February 3, and February 17.
We have seen a great deal of disruption in many markets over the past 8-9 months. Some markets are thriving, some are forecasting to meet 2019 revenues numbers and sadly many are seeing declines year over year. Data shows 60% of once face to face salespeople are now struggling to sell virtually without training or coaching.
In this three part series you and your team will understand the skills, mindset and process to sell virtually. You will be provided a framework for building virtual relationships and how to leverage social tools like LinkedIn to target your ideal customers and the right buyer persona at your targeted accounts. Your team will develop questioning skills that demonstrate competence , build trust and shorten sales cycles while increasing close rates. You will learn how to strategically update your value proposition to improve your prospecting results.
Valued at $2,500 per company, this training is available at no cost to Illinois manufacturers through Federal CARES Act funding.
- January 20 Resources: Virtual Selling: The Power of Strong Questions to Improve Your Close Rate
- February 3: Building Virtual Relationships
- February 17: Social Selling in a Digital World
TRAINING RESOURCES FOR DOWNLOAD
- SESSION 1: Virtual Selling: The Power of Strong Questions to Improve Your Close Rate
- SESSION 1: DOWNLOAD THE RECORDING
- Session 1 Presentation Handout
- Leveraging Customer Voice: The No Smoke and Mirrors Process to Leverage the Voice of Your Customers to Grow Sales Post Pandemic eBook by Mark Roberts
- Are Sales and Gross Profit Declines Inevitable in Today’s Market? video
- Does Your Team Need a Virtual Sales Tune Up? video
- How To UP Skill Face-to-Face Salespeople for Virtual Sales?
NOT A MANUFACTURER, BUT INTERESTED IN THIS TRAINING?
Presented in partnership with:
Cost: Valued at $2,500 per company, this training is available at no cost to Illinois manufacturers through Federal CARES Act funding.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org