- This event has passed.
BUILD BETTER LEADERS: Improve Training and Management to Retain Employees Webinar (English)
May 19 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
CLICK TO VIEW THE WEBINAR RECORDING | BUILD BETTER LEADERS: Improve Training and Management to Retain Employees
YOUR NEXT STEP: SCHEDULE A TRAINING WITHIN INDUSTRY EXECUTIVE OVERVIEW SESSION
- Complimentary offering!
- Targeting top company leadership, this session outlines the business case, impacts and results of the Training Within Industry program opportunities
- Conducted on-site or virtually
- To schedule a TWI Executive Overview, contact Emily Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
ADDITIONAL WEBINAR RESOURCES
- Session Handout: BUILD BETTER LEADERS: Improve Training and Management to Retain Employees
- Overview: Training Within Industry Programs
- Article: Training within Industry – Job Instruction (TWI-JI) During a Pandemic
- Article: 10 Myths about Training Within Industry Job Instruction
As cliché as it may sound, employees don’t leave companies, they leave bad managers.
As you consider leaders across your company, especially your new and emerging front-line supervisors, have you truly prepared them for success? Effective supervisors – at any level of an organization – must demonstrate a balance between people management skills and ability to teach job responsibilities.
Even if your current and potential leaders don’t have these skills now, you can develop the skills so they can successfully train and build working relationships among their team.
Join this session to learn:
- The 5 skills of an effective supervisor
- How to efficiently and thoroughly train employees
- Tips for supervisors to build strong working relationships
- Tools to build the skills and capabilities of your current and future leaders
About the Presenter
Joanne Romero focuses on the people aspect within an organization.
As a bi-lingual (English & Spanish) professional with IMEC, she is able to help manufacturers excel with a more engaged workforce. Her primary focus is on employee engagement and workforce development to help employees voice their needs and feel empowered within the organization especially Spanish-speaking employees. She also has extensive training with export documentation to help manufactures ship across U.S./Mexico borders. Joanne uses her skills and knowledge she gained from earning her B.A. in Public Relations and M.A. in Interpersonal Communication.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com