- This event has passed.
BOOST ONLINE SALES: Capitalizing on Online Marketplaces for Manufacturers Webinar
September 22 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Session Handout: BOOST ONLINE SALES: Capitalizing on Online Marketplaces for Manufacturers Webinar
- Read: How Manufacturers Are Using Online Marketing to Do More With Less
- Watch: CAPTURE TREMENDOUS OPPORTUNITIES: eCommerce 101 for Manufacturers Webinar
- Watch: GROW YOUR BUSINESS: Manufacturers Going Global with eCommerce Webinar
Not selling enough products through your website or brick and mortar store?
By understanding how online marketplaces work, you can take full advantage of their capabilities to grow your manufacturing business.
Online marketplaces are a great way to extend your reach, build confidence, and take advantage of e-commerce tools. However, many manufacturers are hesitant to dive in fully because they’re not entirely sure what the benefits are or how the business will be impacted.
This webinar led by Damon Pistulka, Founder of Exit your Way, will discuss why you may want to consider online marketplaces and share some of the ways they can help your entire business, beyond the sale of a product. This session will also highlight:
- Using Online Marketplaces to Grow Your Website Sales
- Specialty Retailers Marketplaces
- Using Marketplaces to Drive Order Processing Efficiencies
- Benefits of Developing Your Own Marketplace
Join us to look at how online marketplaces can modernize your sales efforts and create business advantages to dominate your market using e-commerce tools.
Damon is focused on identifying and executing opportunities to increase business revenue, profitability, and value. Damon brings 20+ years building and managing businesses in extreme conditions and diverse industries to help clients reach their goals, crush competitors, and dominate markets. The proven framework Damon and the Exit Your Way® Team developed and used successfully in private equity owned companies is being used to drive successful results daily.
Damon Pistulka grew up on a large Midwestern family farm, earned a Mechanical Engineering degree, and worked in technical and managerial roles including designing, building, and operating facilities. Damon subsequently managed businesses in the production of retail store fixtures, custom fabricated metal products, advanced aerospace components, and high-tech devices.
Contact Name: Simone Walker
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org