- This event has passed.
Better Every Day: Managing for Daily Improvement Webinar
December 1 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
WEBINAR DOWNLOAD: Better Every Day: Managing for Daily Improvement
How can a consistent focus on day-to-day continuous improvement impact the long-term success of excellence at your company? Think of Lean Daily Management as a foundation, making lean thinking part of daily work, rather than thinking of it as a special project or add-on to “normal” work.
Lean Daily Management allows you to know – on a daily basis – whether you are on-track or off-track to meeting your goals, to take corrective action, and to check that past actions and improvements are being sustained. While it is very simple and common sense in practice, the design and introduction of a well-functioning system requires careful study and planning.
IMEC welcomes Triton Manufacturing to this session, sharing their journey to incorporate Lean Daily Management into their operations strategy, and the outcomes of their consistent dedication to the tool.
Key concepts covered in this session include:
- Elements Lean Daily Management
- Who should have leader standard work?
- Benefits of Lean Daily Management
- When and how to begin implementing Lean Daily Management
SPECIAL OFFER: Managing for Daily Improvement Peer Group
- IMEC is looking to form a peer group for ongoing, where you can share lessons learned, best practices, and ask questions of others leaders pursuing continuous improvement.
- To join the conversation, contact Emily Lee at email@example.com.
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES: Better Every Day: Managing for Daily Improvement
- Presentation Slides – Better Every Day: Managing for Daily Improvement
- Lean Through COVID-19: Adapting Lean Tools To Changing Times
Presented in partnership with:
Presented with support from:
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org