- This event has passed.
Best Practices for Video Conferencing Webinar
September 3, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
2020 has been an unprecedented year causing many to move towards video conference calling. Now more than ever, the ability to communicate with customers and suppliers is essential. Effective conference calling skills not only improve communication but can minimize travel expenses and control costs.
This webinar will provide a range of techniques to effectively communicate, share information, and use best practices while avoiding common pitfalls.
Webinar Download: Best Practices for Video Conferencing
Additional Resources: Best Practices for Video Conferencing
- Best Practices for Video Conferencing Slides
- Better Meetings, Stronger Teams
- Leaders: It is Time to Walk the Line – Listening and Responding to your Customers and Employees
- Balancing Home and Work Life While Working From Home
- Out of Sight, Out of Mind? Managing Remote Workers: Part 1 and Part 2
- Maximizing Workforce Productivity with Online Training Opportunities
Presented with support from:
Presenter: Mary Hallock, Technical Specialist | IMEC
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com