- This event has passed.
BEAT THE COMPETITION: How to Deliver and Win Price Increases Webinar
December 15, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
- Slide Deck: BEAT THE COMPETITION: How to Deliver and Win Price Increases
- Pre-Register: EXPOSE NEW CUSTOMERS: Prospecting in a Post-COVID World Workshop | January 19, 2022
- Watch: BOOST SALES SKILLS: Building Virtual Relationships Webinar Series
- Session 2 features Mark Roberts and Ed Wallace, as referenced during the Beat the Competition webinar
- Read: Voice of Customer Finds “Sales Secret Weapons”
- Watch: PROSPECT WITH PURPOSE: A Strategic Approach to New Customer Prospecting Webinar
Manufacturers are seeing supply chain interruptions, labor challenges and many vendors are raising their prices. How do we strategically increase prices and not lose our customers or hurt our relationships with them?
In this interactive webinar we will discuss the most critical factor most manufacturers are unaware of in making price increases stick. Do these questions sound familiar?
- How do we help sales teams deliver news no buyer wants to hear?
- What tactics will buyers use to try to reduce or stop price increases from occurring?
We will share the common tactics buyers use to fight price increases while preparing your salespeople to confidently deliver and win the price increases your business needs.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Mark brings an exceptional background of over 35 years of sales & marketing successes, & leadership. Mark has had senior sales, marketing & training development positions across a wide array of businesses, including The Timken Company, Mobility Works, Gardner Denver, VMI, Pragmatic Marketing, Frito-Lay, & many other industry leaders. With a long history of building, training, coaching, & leading sales teams, the National Association of Sales & Marketing recognized his contributions with The Business Excellence Award. He was recently recognized as one of the Top 50 for his expertise implementing Sales Enablement by Highspot. Mark is also the author of the book Branding Backwards, a keynote speaker, trainer, thought leader on LinkedIn, and his strategic business development blog No Smoke & Mirrors. A graduate of the Executive MBA program at Kent State University, he also completed a management-development program with Harvard Business School. Mark has a passion for continuous personal improvement and helping his clients drive strategic profitable growth.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org