- This event has passed.
Baldrige 2020 Quest for Excellence Conference (postponed to April 2021)
March 24 @ 8:30 am - March 27 @ 6:30 pm
This event is postponed until April 2021. Thank you.
COME. LEARN. NETWORK. ENGAGE.
Attend and engage with current and former Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipients and take home solutions to help your organization achieve breakthrough performance and results.
Showcasing the best practices of the 2019 Baldrige Award recipients. Also, featuring former Baldrige Award recipients from all sectors! Learn role model best practices in leadership; strategy; customers; measurement, analysis, and knowledge management; workforce; and operations and learn how to achieve outstanding results for your organization!
Organizations everywhere are looking for ways to effectively and efficiently meet their missions and achieve their visions. Thousands of U.S. and international organizations use the Baldrige Excellence Framework and its Criteria to guide their enterprises, improve performance, and get sustainable results.
The Quest for Excellence® Conference is the leading conference to learn best performance management practices from current and former Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipients. Be inspired by the best practices of the recipients in each of the Baldrige Criteria Categories and engage in Q&A to gain knowledge to take back to your organization. Join us at Quest and learn how your organization can gain a competitive edge over the competition by using Baldrige!
WHAT YOU’LL EXPERIENCE
- Approximately 50 speakers from all sectors sharing their insights, tools, and stories
- Approximately 1,000 attendees that represent business, education, health care, nonprofit and government sectors
- Optional pre-conference workshops that will broaden the knowledge for the attendees
- Opportunities to network with attendees from the U.S. and other countries around the world
- Learn best performance management practices from Baldrige Award recipients and how to improve your organization’s performance results, enhance leadership effectiveness, build customer and employee engagement, increase organizational innovation to gain and sustain competitive advantages, improve process management, create an environment that fosters social responsibility and ethical behavior and increase organizational sustainability
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
CEOs, senior managers, executives, directors, heads of operating units, or quality/performance improvement leaders/practitioners, from business, education, government, health care, and nonprofit sectors with an interest in personal learning and organizational improvement.
- Visit the Quest Registration page for the breakdown of registration fees and discounts
Contact Name: Baldrige Customer Service
Contact Phone: (301) 975-2036
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org