- This event has passed.
Affordable and Approachable Automation for Metal Fabricators with Cobots Webinar
June 24 @ 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
Free Your Highly Skilled Workforce of Repetitive Tasks, Increase Efficiency and Improve Worker Productivity
Collaborative robots – or cobots – are ideal for small and medium metal fabricators, which have the need for flexible and effective automation that can provide a fast return of investment. The versatility and ease-of-use make cobots an efficient and cost-effective workforce multiplier.
This webinar will focus on how to increase the productivity of your manufacturing facility by incorporating automation into your processes.
Our slate of mini-sessions include:
- Introduction to collaborative robots
- Differences between traditional robotic automation and cobots
- How to identify tasks for automation with cobots
- Cobot welding solutions
- Machine Tending for press brakes, welding cells and laser cutters.
Webinar Download: Affordable and Approachable Automation for Metal Fabricators with Cobots
SPECIAL OFFER: Cobot Planning Session
- IMEC experts can assist with the cobot research and implementation process, taking into account the individual needs and capabilities of your team. Areas of support include:
– Workforce Strategy
– Lean Operations
– Change Management
– Risk/Safety Management
- Contact Emily Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the conversation.
Additional Webinar Resources: Affordable and Approachable Automation for Metal Fabricators with Cobots
- Affordable and Approachable Automation for Metal Fabricators with Cobots Presentation Slides
- What Can Cobots Do for Your Business?
- Cobots Level the Playing Field
- Industry 4.0 Can Solve the Productivity Gap: Five Actions for Leaders of Small and Mid-sized Manufacturers
- Four Key Elements of an Effective Risk Management Program
- Do More with Less – The March of Productivity
- Change Management Webinar – download & listen
Presented in partnership with:
Presented with support from:
Cost: FREE – limited to 50 participants. A recording of the webinar will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Misa Ilkhechi | Universal Robots
Josh Pawley | Vectis Automation
Craig Zoberis | Fusion
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com