- This event has passed.
Attitude is Everything (October – November 2020)
October 13, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
NEW ONLINE – REMOTE FORMAT
Starts October 13 and runs through November 10 | Meets weekly every Tuesday @ 9:00am – 10:30am (CST)
Attitude Is Everything® (AIE) Program – Interactive Facilitated Series
AIE primarily focuses on mindset & awareness
- Understand the role your attitude plays in the results you are getting today
- Receive ideas, tools, and exercises to help change your mindset to get different results.
- Apply what you learn in this class, personally and professionally. Assess your current situation. Begin changing your mindset to get better results.
Change Your Attitude, Change Your Results!
“You have the freedom and the right of choosing the destination and charting the course for yourself. When you adopt the attitudes and apply the principles in “Attitude Is Everything” you become the pilot and the navigator of your life.”
Attendees will change behaviors and further develop as they apply what they learn in the following areas:
- Gaining the Slight Edge
- Cultivating an Abundance Attitude
- Rewire your Thinking & Behavior
- Turning Adversity into Opportunity
This class was developed by Leadership Management International (LMI). A proven leader in the Training and Development industry for over 60 years, now in 80 countries and 27 languages. This series includes:
- Lead by an LMI Certified facilitator
- New remote learning format for greater convenience
- Application-based learning
- Group dynamics and accountability
- Recorded and Written Materials
Schedule of Meetings
All sessions meet from 9:00am to 10:30am CST. Your program facilitator will be in touch with dial in/log in details.
- October 13 | Kickoff
- October 20 | Lesson 1 Review
- October 27 | Lesson 2 Review
- November 3 | Lesson 3 Review
- November 10 | Lesson 4 Review
Presented in partnership with
Registration Fee: $1,250.00/person
Includes online, live facilitated sessions, access to online materials & downloads + recorded lessons
Contact Name: Jeff Johnson, President
Contact Phone: 630-717-2744
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org