- This event has passed.
AS9100 Internal Auditor 2-Day Certification Course
December 6, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
December 6 & 7 | 7:30am – 5:00pm daily
AS9100 is an aerospace standard based on the ISO 9001 quality system requirements. AS9100 takes the ISO 9001 requirements and supplements them with additional quality system requirements, which are established by the aerospace industry in order to satisfy DOD, NASA and FAA quality requirements.
By participating in this 2-day session, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the ISO 19011:2018 requirements
- Understand the AS9100:2016 requirements.
- Understand how to match the issues uncovered during audit to the section of the standard
- Conduct an audit through all sequences
- Use auditing tools to such as the Turtle Diagram and SIPOC
- Development of a question sequence to create an effective audit question matrix
- Use verbal and non-verbal cues to target problem areas during an audit
- Write an audit report
- Write an audit non-conformance
- Follow-up with audit findings
- Perform an opening meeting
- Perform a closing meeting
- Close-out a finding
The full agenda is available on the RAEDC Events Page. Course sections include:
- What is an audit? What is an audit for?
- ISO 19011:2018 Guidelines for Auditing Overview
- AS9100: 2016
- Preparing for the Audit
- Performing the Audit
- Audit Findings
- Closing Meetings
- Audit Follow-up and Closeout
AS9100 Internal Auditor testing is included and will be executed upon completion. Certificates will be issued withing 10 days of the session completion.
Cost: $100 per attendee. Registration includes course materials, testing, plus daily breakfast, lunch, beverages and snacks.
Sponsor: RAEDC, IMEC
Presenter: Ken Wunderlich, IMEC Technical Specialist
Contact Name: Anna Garrison, RAEDC Business Development Coordinator
Contact Phone: 815-969-4621
Contact Email: email@example.com