2019 Ameren Illinois Business Symposium
October 23 @ 7:30 am - 2:00 pm
Discover why thousands of customers have turned to this award-winning event for energy-saving solutions.
The 2019 Ameren Illinois Business Symposium is your one-stop shop for energy efficiency — making it easy for your business or organization to learn about the latest technologies, connect with trusted energy professionals, and gain additional financial incentives to move your next project forward.
Visit IMEC in Booth #109 to learn how we can support your overall efficiency strategies!
7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.: Registration, Breakfast, & Exhibitor Viewing
8:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.: Symposium Event
- Be the first to learn about Ameren Illinois’ newest program offerings and incentives for Program Year 2020
- Attend breakout sessions designed to help you learn how to implement energy-saving projects and technologies
- Receive a 15% bonus coupon that could be worth thousands of dollars in additional incentives
- Get the opportunity to interact with more than 40 trusted Program Allies who can assist you with your project
- Meet program staff who can answer your questions
- Complimentary continental breakfast and lunch provided
Register by September 30 for a chance to win a 4-pack of LED Smart Bulbs!
Eric Woodroof, Ph.D.
Profitable Green Solutions
Dr. Eric Woodroof is passionate about saving energy and helping our environment. He provides insights on practical, guaranteed ways to do energy management in seminars/keynotes all over the world. These ideas help his clients improve profits while also helping the planet!
He has received Department of Energy Awards and is the youngest member ever inducted into:
- The Energy Manager Hall of Fame (Association of Energy Engineers),
- The College of Engineering’s Hall of Fame at Oklahoma State University.
- He also is a recipient of the Lohmann Medal, which is the college’s highest honor for contributions to the field.
Since founding PGS in 1995, Dr. Woodroof has identified/developed energy projects that are financially attractive, thereby making businesses more cost-competitive and “green”. As a strategic advisor, project developer, expert witness, trainer and keynote speaker, Dr. Woodroof openly shares best practices via several books, 100+ published articles and other media. He has created certifications and training programs which are endorsed by countries on 6 continents. As shown in the photos below, he has represented the industry in discussions with former US presidents and other leaders.
Dr. Woodroof has trained thousands of professionals, who are now saving billions in avoided energy expenses and global pollution. He continually learns from working with these professionals, and he brings this collective knowledge back to his clients and students during his seminars and keynotes.
Dr. Woodroof also served as President of the Association of Energy Engineers, which has over 19,000 members in over 90 countries. He has served on several certification boards and editorial boards before becoming the Chairman of the Energy Management Professional Council. During the past decade, he has helped over 250 college students get scholarships and exposure to employers.
Sponsor: Ameren Illinois
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 1-866-800-0747
Contact Email: IllinoisBusinessEE@ameren.com