- This event has passed.
AME (Association for Manufacturing Excellence) Chicago 2019 International Conference
November 4 @ 3:00 pm - November 7 @ 4:00 pm
THE AME CHICAGO 2019 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE IS THE WORLD’S LARGEST LEAN CONFERENCE.
With outstanding keynote speakers, daily practitioner presentations, must-see benchmarking tours, networking opportunities, and pre- and post-conference workshops, the learning experience of an AME conference is like no other. Leading on the Edge is the topic that runs through each of the conference’s programs – offering inspiration for your organization’s lean journey. Join us as world-class continuous improvement practitioners share best-practice knowledge to help you and your organization accelerate growth. Network with peers and hear from experts about:
- Committing to lean ideas and the lessons learned from diverse organizations and industries
- Leading people with outside-the-box thinking that develops and empowers individuals in order to create a collaborative environment
- Fostering engagement and trust through transparent communication
- Embracing technology and innovation to ensure long-term success by focusing on future strategies and customer needs
- Improving business processes throughout the enterprise
The AME conference offers numerous networking activities, so participants can establish contacts within the industry that go well beyond the conference week. An AME conference provides you with the opportunity to develop new relationships by connecting and learning from and with the best. As a member of AME you will discover practical ways to apply creative ideas to your organization. Build, recapture and rejuvenate your sense of purpose. Expand the depth and breadth of your knowledge. Sharpen lean skills, intensify your understanding of lean tools and learn how to integrate industry practices into your organization. Learn about best-in-class practices, compare your experiences to the most successful businesses and make sure your continuous improvement efforts are on target.
- Colonel Arthur J. Athens | Naval Academy’s 1st Distinguished Military Professor of Leadership (retired)
- Andrew Au | Digital transformation, AI & modern leadership expert
- Tom Peters | Global leader business management practices + author of The Excellence Dividend
- Richard Sheridan | CEO, chief storyteller & co-founder of Menlo Innovations + author of Joy, Inc. & Chief Joy Officer
- John Sweeney | Improviser & motivational speaker
- Senta Taylor | Leading business transformations globally
- Nigel Thurlow | Chief of Agile at Toyota Connected
- Grace Wakulchik | President of Akron Children’s Hospital
Program Schedule Overview*
*Content subject to change
Visit the AME Chicago Fees page
Contact: Association for Manufacturing Exellence
Contact Phone: 224-232-5980