- This event has passed.
2019 Aerospace Symposium, Presented by RAAN
April 23 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
IMEC is a proud supporter of the 2019 Aerospace Symposium in Rockford, sponsored by the Rockford Area Aerospace Network.
This symposium will provide attendees (equipment manufacturers, material suppliers, advanced manufacturers, workforce developers, and visionaries) with important updates about the aerospace industry.
Keynote Presenter: James Bridenstine | NASA Administrator
- Greg Dellinger | Director of Talent Acquisition Strategy, AAR
- Nils Fagerman | EROWA
- Session: Automation Defined with Applied Examples
- June Hazzard | VP of Human Resources, Woodward
- Session: Woodward’s Method of Developing an Aerospace Workforce
- James O’Hagan | Founder, The Academy of Esports
- Session: Gamification and the Impact on Learning and Working
- John Remsey | Senior Technical Specialist, IMEC
- Session: CyberSecurity Framework under NIST 800-171
- Jason Rydalch | PTC
- Session: Manufacturing at the Speed of Light through Augmented Reality
- Jason Szalanski | Director of Supply Chain, Collins Aerospace
- Session: Managing the Supply Chain
Sponsor and exhibitor opportunities are available for the 2019 RAAN Aerospace Symposium.
Reserve your space to attend, sponsor or exhibit for this aerospace event today!
Cost: $50 per person
Platinum Sponsors: Collins Aerospace; Woodward; GE Aviation
Gold Sponsors: American Standard Circuits; Armoloy of Illinois; Clinkenbeard, a M2M Company; Diablo Furnaces; EC Solutions
Contact Name: Anna Garrison, RAEDC
Contact Phone: 815.969.4261
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org