- This event has passed.
ADVANCED MANUFACTURING EXPLAINED: Automation – A Cost-Effective Solution for Small and Mid-Sized Manufacturers Webinar
November 18, 2021 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
YOUR NEXT STEP: ADVANCE WITH AUTOMATION
- Start the conversation on automation to improve productivity and safety of your facility.
- Complete the short information form at www.imec.org/showcasemanufacturer/
- Handout: Automation – A Cost-Effective Solution for Small and Mid-Sized Manufacturers
- Watch: FILL THE GAP: How Automation and Millennials Will Change Manufacturing Webinar
- Watch: MORE WITH MORE: The Human Side of Robotic CNC Automation Webinar
- Webinars highlighting different elements of automation
- ADVANCE WITH AUTOMATION: A New Approach To Automated Parts Feeding Webinar
- PLAN FOR TECH: Identifying Your First (or Next) Robotic Automation Project Webinar
- EMBRACE NEW TECH: Getting Started with Autonomous Mobile Robots Webinar
- Simple Robotic Automation- Machine Tending in CNCs and Machining Operations Webinar
- ADOPT NEW TECH: How Robotic Bin Picking Can Excel Over Traditional Methods
The recent AUTOMATION WORKFORCE PRODUCTIVITY report from IMEC, the Upjohn Institute, and partners, finds that the smallest manufacturers are least likely to invest in automation technologies.
Yet, it is likely these small manufacturers could realize large benefits by using automation to provide specialized, industry specific products.
Learn how automation can be implemented in a cost effective manner for unique specialized applications – which can drive new customer and sales opportunities.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
With more than 10 years of manufacturing experience in complex automotive electronics, Jeremy has gained a variety of skills and knowledge that he uses to enable success. His experience working with and on teams across business divisions in multiple countries has broadened his perspective on how to achieve goals and coach teams toward success. Jeremy’s goal is to apply the right tools in the right way at the right time to enable that success. By viewing manufacturing through a value stream lens, his expertise in leadership, continuous improvement, productivity management, zero defects culture, visual management, total productive maintenance, supplier management, and logistics provides a large “toolbox” of systems and approaches. Through experience and data analysis, Jeremy helps manufacturers apply these tools in a way that maximizes the return on investment and ensures sustainability.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org