- This event has passed.
ADOPT NEW TECH: How Robotic Bin Picking Can Excel Over Traditional Methods
January 13 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
WEBINAR DOWNLOAD: ADOPT NEW TECH: How Robotic Bin Picking Can Excel Over Traditional Methods
Automated bin picking has existed for many years with varying challenges and past barriers to entry. Today, recent and accelerating advancements in technology make robotic bin picking more reliable and accessible than ever, for the right application.
Join IMEC and FPE Automation for a webinar on the cutting-edge state of the industry and discussion of the following topics:
- The challenging nature of turning chaos into order
- Automating bin picking with robots vs. other feeding methods
- What it can mean for your process to achieve flexible, automated bin picking
- What makes a good application candidate
- Current solutions and customer examples touching on Universal Robots’ ActiNav system
SPECIAL OFFER: Automation Implementation Support
- Complimentary I-SMART Automation Implementation Evaluation: Let the industry experts from IMEC, CIRAS or Purdue MEP evaluate suitability of potential applications, determine business case for best option(s), and provide written report to company on findings.
- Visit the Industry 4.0 Showcase Manufacturer page to get started!
ADDITIONAL WEBINAR RESOURCES: How Robotic Bin Picking Can Excel Over Traditional Methods
- How Robotic Bin Picking Can Excel Over Traditional Methods presentation slides
- Becomes an Industry 4.0 Showcase Manufacturer
- FPE Automation 3D Bin Picking Application
- How to Seize a Digital Transformation Opportunity in COVID Times
- How Automation and AI May Help Level the Playing Field for Women in Manufacturing
This event is sponsored by the National Institute of Standards and Technology Manufacturing Extension Partnership, Purdue MEP, The Center for Industrial Research and Service at Iowa State University (CIRAS), and the Illinois Manufacturing Excellence Center (IMEC).
Presented in partnership with:
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com