Adopt Automation Faster: Scale It Risk-free Through RaaS Webinar
December 9 @ 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
This webinar will focus on current trends in automation and robotics and how manufacturers are adopting new technologies. We will highlight a new alternative to CapEx investment when purchasing new equipment.
Join IMEC and Formic Technologies to discover:
- What is meant by the Robot as A Service or RaaS
- The key benefits of the Robots as a Service
- Cost comparison between CapEx spending and RaaS
- What it takes to implement a Robot as a Service
- Which application are a good fit for RaaS
This event is sponsored by the National Institute of Standards and Technology Manufacturing Extension Partnership, Purdue MEP, The Center for Industrial Research and Service at Iowa State University (CIRAS), and the Illinois Manufacturing Excellence Center (IMEC).
- Complimentary I-SMART Automation Implementation Evaluation: Let the industry experts from IMEC, CIRAS or Purdue MEP evaluate suitability of potential applications, determine business case for best option(s), and provide written report to company on findings.
- Visit the Industry 4.0 Showcase Manufacturer page to get started!
Presented in partnership with:
Cost: FREE! A recording of the webinar will be available on this page.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com