- This event has passed.
ADDRESS LABOR CHALLENGES: In Pursuit of Automation
December 21, 2022 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Session Handout: ADDRESS LABOR CHALLENGES: In Pursuit of Automation
- Read: Using Technology to Capture Standardized Work via the TWI-JI Format
Experiencing challenges attracting and retaining labor? Would you like to shift workers out of monotonous work and into higher skill, interesting position?
Automation of repetitive tasks within your facility frees up talented employees to perform higher value activities.
The webinar will focus on a straightforward approach to evaluating automation potential in your facility and next steps that can lead to full automation implementation.
Topics to be covered include:
- Identifying processes or machines with high potential for automation
- Ranking the opportunities found
- Developing a business case
- Selection of solution providers and acquiring quotes
- Project Engineering Assistance to see things through to completion
Over the last 30 years as an engineering and manufacturing project management professional Tim has become deeply experienced in completing diverse, complex initiatives and skilled in determining root cause and providing corrective action. Tim is passionate about developing strong cross-functional working relationships between the manufacturing team and operations, quality, product engineering, materials, and accounting. Professionally, T recognized for a “Can Do” approach to challenging projects that I am eager to bring to Illinois manufacturers and help them excel on their lean journey.
Contact Name: Camryn Tunney
Contact Email: email@example.com