- This event has passed.
ADDRESS IT NOW: Focusing on Root Causes to Solve Problems Webinar
May 6 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
ADDITIONAL WEBINAR RESOURCES
- Handout: ADDRESS IT NOW: Focusing on Root Causes to Solve Problems
- Common Pitfalls in Problem Solving article
YOUR NEXT STEP: REGISTER | RESOLVE IT NOW: Problem Solving 4-Part Training Series
- June 15 & 22 and July 6 & 13 | 8:30am – 10:30am
- How much time do you spend solving the same problems over and over again? Learn to resolve problems – for the last time! Learn to:
- Define the problem
- Get to the root cause through deploying root cause investigation tools like asking the 5 Whys and fishbone diagramming
- Create S.M.A.R.T. (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time bound) countermeasures
- Evaluate outcomes and standardizing success
Think on these two questions:
- How much time do you spend solving the same problems over and over again?
- How often are you faced with issues that linger and do not seem to go away?
If you find that your team is struggling to address and resolve problems through the production or administrative processes, this webinar is for you.
This session describes the methodologies and skills you can use to identify the origin or source of problems, including breaking down the problem definition and deriving good problem statements.
Learn how to problem solve – and finally resolve the root cause – utilizing various problem-solving methods including:
- Defining the problem
- Getting to the root cause through deploying root cause investigation tools like asking the 5 Whys and fishbone diagramming
- Learning how to create S.M.A.R.T. (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time bound) countermeasures
- Evaluating outcomes and standardizing success
Unable to attend the live session? A recording of the panel discussion will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Presenter: Jesse Brady, IMEC Technical Specialist
Cost: FREE! A recording of the webinar will be available for download on this page following the live session.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org