- This event has passed.
ADAPT AND IMPROVE: Learn to Apply Lean Six Sigma to Continually Improve Webinar
March 23 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
WEBINAR DOWNLOAD | ADAPT AND IMPROVE: Learn to Apply Lean Six Sigma to Continually Improve
YOUR NEXT STEP: REGISTER! IMPROVE YOUR PROCESS: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Online Workshop
- Training will meet on May 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26 and June 2, 7, 9, 14 from 5:30pm to 9:00pm CST.
- Participants will learn:
The Green Belt body of knowledge in a form that is immediately useful at work.
How to spot and solve problems, working in teams and individually.
The best methods for problem solving, continual improvement of operations and personnel development.
- Register at www.imec.org/event/six-sigma-green-belt-051021/
ADDITIONAL WEBINAR RESOURCES
- Presentation Slides: ADAPT AND IMPROVE: Learn to Apply Lean Six Sigma to Continually Improve
- Video | Lean Six Sigma in Action: Toyota Helps Victims of Hurricane Sandy
- Company Testimonial on the benefits of Six Sigma Green Belt training
All businesses and people must seek to improve continually how they work and be ready to respond to the ever-changing environment that surrounds us.
Let’s explore together how to become agile and resilient to face the unexpected challenges coming from customers, competitors, public health and the environment. Lean Six Sigma helps organizations of all industries and sizes to increase revenue, reduce costs and improve collaboration in today’s increasingly competitive economy.
Find out a new way to think about problems, a method to turn your teams into problem-solvers, and tools to support your evolution towards operational excellence.
Presented in partnership with FKI Quality, Inc.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org