- This event has passed.
2019 Export Pitch
April 25, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Chicago Regional Growth Corporation and UPS are pleased to announce the 2019 Export Pitch!
Are you a small or medium-sized company looking to start exporting or already selling abroad? Pitch to a panel of judges about your company’s plans for going global and win one of three grand prizes:
- First Prize: $5,000 cash from Chicago Regional Growth Corporation and $5,000 in UPS International Export shipping credits
- Second Prize: $2,500 cash from Chicago Regional Growth Corporation and $2,500 in UPS International Export shipping credits
- Third Prize: $1,000 cash from Chicago Regional Growth Corporation and $1,000 in UPS International Export shipping credits
Attendees at the April 25 Export Pitch will hear from our finalists and enjoy food, drinks, and networking.
2:00-3:00 pm: Finalist display tables open
3:00-5:00 pm: Pitch competition
5:00-6:30 pm: Reception and networking
*Judges’ decision announced at 5:30 pm*
Eligibility requirements to participate in the 2019 Export Pitch:
- Registered to do business in one of the following seven counties: Cook, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry, or Will with a valid W-9 form listing company address
- Meets the Small Business Administration’s definition of a small business – under 500 employees
- Been in business for at least one year from the date the application is submitted
*Participants of previous Pitch Competitions are not eligible to apply, but welcome to attend.
Sponsor: Chicago Regional Growth Corporation, UPS
Supporters: Choose Dupage; Kane County; Kendall County; Will County; PowerForward Dupage; IMEC
Contact Name: Lisa Reijula, Chicago Regional Growth Corporation
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org