“I am ready to help support urban communities to thrive in manufacturing.”
As a technical specialist, I provide Technical and Workforce Development solutions that create growth opportunities for manufacturers throughout Illinois. My expertise in workforce training and curriculum / instructional design, along with over 20 years of working in various manufacturing roles help me understand an organization’s goals and provide insight on viable solutions. As we partner, I work alongside the team to provide support from the beginning implementation phase through the successful completion of projects.
Combined with IMEC resources, I use my first-hand experiences in Job Skills Training, Automation and Robotics, Manufacturing Operations, and Leadership to assist clients in overcoming challenges.
- Industrial Automation
- Workforce Development
- Vocational Skills Development
- Industrial Safety Program
- Thermal Imaging Inspector
- Plant Floor Design and Launch
- Robotic Programmer
- Computer-Aided Drafting Instructor
- Career and Technical Education Instructor
- Bachelor of Arts and Teaching Certificate of Career and Technical Education from Northeastern Illinois University
- Undergraduate Studies in Electrical Engineering at Tuskegee University
I lead an automation equipment transition project resulting in successful machine operations without any interruptions. As a controls engineer, I launched robotic work cells that increased productivity, improved quality, and reduced costs for manufacturers in metal processing, plastics injection molding, glass production, and robotic welding. I also designed and launched a Robotic Technician and an Industrial Maintenance apprenticeship training program. Both programs are registered with the US Department of Labor and are also approved for college credit with the Illinois Board of Higher Education.