Partner Relations Manager
“I’m on a mission to help drive meaningful progress for Illinois Manufacturers, at scale.”
President, Manufacturing Director, and Senior Vice President Global Operations, I have created and delivered transformative results for companies domestically and internationally by leveraging resources they already had. My experience has allowed me to successfully lead facility start-ups, technology additions/transfers, and customer diversification efforts for multiple organizations.
Throughout my career, I’ve learned that every aspect of the business is interconnected. When a change is made in one area, it has a ripple effect across the organization. I’m here to help Illinois Manufacturing leaders anticipate and adapt to ‘what’s next’ as their businesses evolve.
As the Partner Relations Manager, I work with the IMEC team to develop strategic alliances and identify key partner resources that can help support IMEC’s mission and operations. Together, we work with small and medium sized manufacturers to help them advance to Next Generation Manufacturing.
- Certified Manufacturing Master via Manufacturers Masters Inc.
- Advisor to the Malaysian Industrial Development Authority
- Member of US-Mexico Chamber of Commerce
- Masters in Leadership and Change Management from North Central College
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management from Western Illinois University
- Associates Degree in Plastics Technology from College of Dupage