“Curiosity ultimately results in increasing not only your ability to learn and grow, but your ability to understand and influence others.” – Stephanie Slocum
By combining leadership skills, my passion and experience within manufacturing, and IMEC resources, I empower organizations to achieve growth and excellence by adopting automation and other digital manufacturing technologies.
My experience in product development, continuous improvement, manufacturing support with a focus on automation and robotics has allowed me to develop a wide range of skills that I can leverage to help manufacturers meet productivity and innovation goals.
At IMEC, I help manufacturers improve their operational efficiencies and maintain competitiveness by identifying and implementing Industry 4.0 technologies that can take their business to new heights.
- B.S in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Illinois at Chicago
- Project Management
- Complex 3D Modeling and Assemblies
- Tooling and Fixture Design
- Continuous Improvement
- Product Development
- 3D Printing
- Automating Manufacturing Processes
- Fluent in Spanish
- Led a team project to automate an existing manufacturing process that doubled production and reduced labor cost by 68%.
- Innovated a part picking process to reduce picking time by more than 50%.