Ameren’s ActOnEnergy® helps manufacturers use less…save more
The Ameren Illinois ActOnEnergy® program offers a variety of cash incentives and resources to help your manufacturing business invest in smart energy solutions. Manufacturing operations are among the most energy-intensive businesses, so there’s great potential to improve efficiency. Energy-efficient upgrades can lower your energy bills and maintenance costs by thousands of dollars each year. No matter the size of your business, we’re focused on helping you save more and boost your bottom line.
Cash incentives are available for a variety of manufacturing and industrial facility projects, including:
- No-cost/low-cost energy efficiency improvements
- Compressed air leak survey and repair
- Steam trap survey and replacement
- Variable frequency drive (VFD) installs
- Lighting upgrades
- HVAC and water heater replacements
- Custom projects
For more information or to get started, visit ActOnEnergy.com/Business or call 1.866.800.0747
Real Customers – Real Results
- Continental Tire in Mount Vernon received over $235,000 in cash incentives to repair compressed air leaks in their facility – they now save $200,000 annually on their energy bills!
- With the help of more than $40,000 in cash incentives, a central Illinois manufacturer installed VFDs on three pump motors and lowered their annual energy bills by $65,000!
- A small manufacturing company in west-central Illinois used over $2,000 in cash incentives to replace three boilers – saving them more than $1,000 per year!
Want more Real Results? Download case studies at ActOnEnergy.com/RealResults.