- About IMEC
- Client Successes
- Manufacturing Data
|Featured Illinois Manufacturer:
Plastic PowerDrive Products, LLC
|About Company||Elk Grove Village, IL|
We are a plastic Injection molding and tooling manufacturer of proprietary product lines for power transmission and motion control components and assemblies. We deliver products world wide.
Our products include:
1. Molded plastic Spur gears with and without inserts, inch 20, 24, 32, 42 and 80 pitch; and, 05M, 08m and 1.0M metric
2. Molded plastic Bevel and miter gear sets metric sizes
3. Molded plastic worm/worm gear sets
4. Molded plastic timing belt pulleys, single and double flanges, with and without inserts MXL, XL and GT 2mm and 3mm pitches
5. Molded plastic flexible couplers .500 and .750 outside diameters
6. Molded plastic bearings and bushings
7. New patent pending molded
planetary inline and right angle planetary 1, 2 and 3 stage gear reducers
From earth moving equipment to automobiles; medical devices to consumer products, Illinois is home to 20,000 manufacturers employing nearly 600,000 people.
IMEC, along with our strategic partners, the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO), the Manufacturing Extension Partnership, and other friends of manufacturing, have launched this on-line resource to showcase the diversity of products made here and celebrate the companies that manufacture them. In towns from Chicago to Carbondale, manufacturing is the engine that powers the Illinois economy.