Event: Continuous Improvement Series
Description: This event has been canceled. Please contact Rob McCann with questions on future series dates.
By experiencing the six course simulations in the Continuous Improvement Series, participants will have the knowledge, tools and application examples required to begin a Lean transformation.
Implementing continuous improvement efforts can transform a company. Trained practicioners can help their companies be more flexible, cut costs, deliver on time, boost quality, increase capacity, and grow sales.
The six courses (with dates) are as follows:
- Lean 101 - Oct. 4
- Lean Leadership/Change Management - Oct. 11
- Value Stream Mapping & 5S Workplace Org - Oct. 18
- Quick Changeover - Oct. 25
- Cellular/Flow Manufacturing - Nov. 1
- Pull/Kanban Systems & Total Productive Maintenance - Nov. 8
Sponsor: IMEC, Kishwaukee College
Presenter: IMEC Manufacturing Specialists
Location: Kishwaukee College Conf. Center, Room A-222, 21193 Malta Road, Malta, IL
Time: 8:30AM - 4:30PM
Contact Name: Rob McCann
Contact Phone: 8157537509
Contact Email: email@example.com