Event: NEW Quality Essentials Series
Description: Reduced rate of $500 for signing up more than one company attendee!
Quality Essentials is a 6-week series that details and demonstrates the fundamental Quality Management System concepts and principles that enable manufacturers to reap maximum benefits. Management representatives, internal auditors and other key company personnel who are implementing or considering the implementation of a QMS (ISO, AS, ISO/TS) will benefit from better understanding the value in QMS tools and the potential barriers to implementing a successful Quality Management System.
Training participants undergo six days of interactive learning over a multi-week period. The training is conducted one day each week and can be a very cost effective way to bring together several different areas, and specific topics, that address their concerns all under one project.
Weekly topics include:
- August 3 (8am-12pm)- Management's Role in QMS Success
- August 3 (1pm-5pm)- Assessing Training Needs and Effectiveness
- August 10 (8am-5pm)- Identifying, Developing & Mapping Key Processes
- August 17 (8am-5pm)- Measuring Success
- August 24 (8am-5pm)- Optimizing Customer Satisfaction
- September 7 (8am-12pm)- Selecting & Evaluating Suppliers
- September 7 (1pm-5pm)- Continual Improvement and Management Problems
- September 14 (8am-5pm)- Auditing for Value
Registering a company "seat" will allow participating companies the option of sending different team members to each session. See the pdf in the upper right corner for suggested audience per session.
Presenter: Sherri Schulz - IMEC
Location: NIU Rockford, 8500 E. State Street, Rockford, IL 61108
Time: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Contact Name: Amy Fitzgerald
Contact Phone: 3096772977
Contact Email: email@example.com